19 September 2011 3 Comments
Ahoy, me hearties! Today be International Talk Like a Pirate Day!
In honor of the 16th annual ITLAPD, here’s a rum punch recipe that will have you drinking like a pirate, even if you can’t talk like one (and trust me, one often leads t’ another).
- Tested out the smoker for the first time...pork, lamb, beef, turkey, onions & corn. That'll do, pig. #meatapalooza http://t.co/lddpPlWjtq 11 months ago
- Seeded baguette Tomato salad Caramel bacon baked beans Spaghetti squash w/scallion oil BBQ chicken Greek yogurt trifle w/strawberries #boom 11 months ago
- RT @thepegisin: May I never complain about writer's block again. “@GeekGirlCon: Zachi Telesha, comics writer, passes away at age 12 http://… 11 months ago
- @gdarklighter @darleneeats @boydrinksworld Like the groundhog, I only come out once a year. But with more liquor! 11 months ago
- @ecochixie @boydrinksworld I think we're here til 2! If we miss you, say the word and we'll just whip you up a few. ;-) 11 months ago
the freshest ish
facebook: a fine kettle of ish
why read this ish?
"...it’s honestly probably the best post-bar tongue you’ll get that night."